We have moved!

 So excited to tell you that Daisy B Photography is now in a swanky new studio! 

I moved in over the weekend with a little help from my family and Archer of course and we've already christened it with a cake smash!

I was hoping to have a little studio opening soiree but thanks to the recent rise of the R number it will have to wait for now.

What I can tell you is it's spacious, so plenty of room for social distancing, a nice comfy couch to sit and relax watching your newborn, children or family being photographed and there's a kitchen for the essential refreshing brew, oh and a loo...of course.

Massive thanks to all of my old, new and returning clients, for supporting my small business. You're amazing.

Here's a little peek at the main room, if you want to see the rest you'll have to book a session!










Comments