Sebastian is ONE!!!

Sebastian is ONE!


I was so happy today, and also a little sad at the same time, as this was my last shoot in Sebastian's daisy chain milestone package.
I first met Sebastian last year when he was just 8 days old.
His Mummy chose olive green and greys to have as the colours for his newborn session and I couldn't wait to use the olive!

As you can see it was the perfect choice.


The next time I met Sebastian was for his sitter milestone session when he was 8 months old. Sitter sessions are for when babies are able to sit completely unaided without toppling over. I love these sessions as babies this age are full of smiles and their little personalities are beginning to shine!

Sebastian was certainly no exception!


I chose olive green again for one of the colours in his sitter session but when he came back for his cake mash today, his Mummy Sophie chose white, grey and baby blue.
White is a great background as you can add any colours you like and as much or as little as you like. It's also timeless so will never go out of style.

It's Sebastian's 1st birthday next week so you'll have to wait until then to see the actual cake smash, but for now here is the cheeky chappy enjoying his splashy bit!


To book your newborn, sitter or cake smash / 1st birthday session, please contact me on 07845501654
  

Comments