Sarah & Mark's pre wedding session at Allerton Towers


Sarah & Mark's pre wedding session at Allerton Towers


I first met Sarah and Mark Last year when they brought their daughters for a Christmas mini session. At the same time Sarah booked me for her youngest daughter's cake smash shoot and also for their wedding at the end of this month so I already feel like I know them.
They chose this location as it's local to them and also close to their wedding venue, The Hayloft at Allerton Manor Golf Club. I hadn't heard of it before so I visited to scope out various places for their session and I was amazed by it. I had to google it to find out about it's History and below is an extract of what I found.


Allerton Tower Park was part of the Manor of Allerton until 1849 when Hardman Earle acquired the estate and introduced the mansion based on a design by Harvey Lonsdale Elmes, the famed architect of St George’s Hall. The house was of classic Italian design with a tower providing views across the surrounding countryside.

The estate was acquired by Liverpool Corporation in 1924, opening as a park three years later however, by 1937 the Tower had become seriously affected by dry rot and was demolished.

The lodge, stables, former laundry and part of the orangery of Allerton Tower remain along with a partially walled garden.

We spent some more time walking round this lovely location and discussing their impending big day, here are my favourite photos from their session.









Only 19 days to go now, I absolutely can not wait to photograph their wedding!

Comments