3 Baby Girls and a Cake Smash!

Its been a while since I blogged and I've had a little busy period so I'm combining a few sessions here, hence the title! I've attached my favourite images from the sessions.  


This is obviously the cake smash and it was in celebration of the twins Christening, Feliix (top right) and Emile (bottom left.)  Their big Brother Roman joined in the fun.  What unusual and lovely names!  The session was great fun and the cake was totally demolished in the end.

Ellie and her Family joined me in my home studio for her newborn session back in August.  Jacob is Ellie's big Brother and just loved kissing her for the photo's. By the look on Ellie's face she enjoyed it too! 


Iris and her big Brother Jacob visited me in September and her Mummy was brave enough to let me try the turquoise fabric I've been dying to use.  I'm so glad she did, doesn't Iris look stunning against it!  
Ah Nelle... Short for Penelope, which is my Mother's name <3 There were lots of images of Nelle I could have chosen but these two stand out for me. Simply beautiful.

To book a session, please contact me here.  You can also find me on Facebook or you can email me.

Thank you.





Comments