Danielle & Marc's pre wedding session at Crosby Beach

Danielle and Marc's pre wedding session at Crosby Beach


I can't believe it's been over a year since I met Danielle and in Costa Coffee in Maghull to discuss their wedding. That's flown!

They chose Crosby Beach for their pre wedding session and I was really pleased as I love this beach, it has so many features.

It was a busy evening on the beach, not just because of the lovely weather and the sunset. The Queen Mary 2, the largest ocean liner ever built, was docked at Liverpool and due to leave at 8pm sailing past the beach. It hadn't sailed by the time we left.

Next time I will wear more suitable footwear, probably wellies, as I almost lost a flip flop in the sand but despite that we had a pleasant shoot and these are the images from it...









With many thanks to Danielle and Marc, see you on the big day!


To book or enquire about a pre wedding or wedding photography please contact me on 07845501654 or email hello@daisybphotography.co.uk
 

Comments