From Newborn to Cake Smash | Baby Photography Liverpool

From newborn to cake smash - I love it when clients who came to me for their newborn photography return for their baby's first birthday to have a cake smash!

I first met Lilliana when she was just 7 days old weighing a tiny 5lb! She is still my lightest newborn to date. 


So adorable in this tiny dusky pink bonnet.


12 months later, here she is at one year old.  I was so pleased when her Mummy chose these colours for her cake smash session, they're so pretty and compliment her newborn session really well too!


I love the way these images look.  A little vintage/1920's look about them.


Lilliana soon got stuck into the cake, 


Then she changed into a tiny tutu...


and finally into a tub to wash the cake away.  Her face tells me this was the best bit!

To book your newborn photography or cake smash session please follow this link
call Stacey on 07845501654 or email

Comments