Charlie ~ 6 days new | Wallasey Newborn Photography

Charlie's Newborn Photography Session

This was my first Mersey Tunnel experience.  If you read my previous blog which was about Ella, you will have read that I travelled through the Birkenhead Tunnel for her newborn session which was actually two days after Charlie's.  For Charlies shoot I travelled through the other one, the Wallasey Tunnel.  It made me feel a little anxious because all I could think of as I drove through the tunnel was that film starring Sly Stallone where the tunnel collapses and they're trying to escape.  It didn't look like Silvester was anywhere close by so I crossed my fingers and toes and relief hit me when I finally saw daylight at the other end!  In fact, that's what the film is called! Haha.

6 day old Charlie slept like a little log for us, enabling me to get some really cute shots for Joanna and Chris, who have now got some gorgeous products for their walls.
Here are a few of my favourites.

If you'd like to book a newborn session; which you can do anytime after your 20 week scan, please contact me, Stacey on 07845501654. Alternatively you can email or use the contact form via my website.


Comments