Ella ~ 30 Days | Wallasey Newborn Photographer




I travelled to Wallasey for Ella's newborn photography session. It was the second time that week I went through one of the Mersey Tunnels! I definitely broke my tunnel cherry!  I was so happy to finally visit Port Sunlight also, as I've seen photographs of it and it's a stunning little place, I'll be going back to take photos myself soon!

The shoot took place at Ella's Nana's house as there was more space there.  I half expected it to be a long shoot as Ella was 30 days old which is older than average for a newborn session.  Newborn photographers prefer babies aged somewhere between 4-14 days as at this age babies are at their sleepiest and curliest, allowing for those sleepy curly cute poses.  Saying this, each baby is different and you can never predict what will happen!  
I'm happy to say Ella slept like a dream throughout the shoot, allowing me to pose her and create some lovely images for her Mummy and Daddy.  Thanks Ella! 

Here are a few of my favourites from Ella's session. I love her hair and those back wrinkles!


Comments