Beagles Birthday!

I don't only photograph first birthday celebrations for babies... I do fur babies too!  I attended a Beagle meet in Formby a couple of weeks ago for the 2nd birthday of four of the attendees, the Baker Pups.

It was a rainy day and the field was a bit boggy but wrapped up with wellies it was worth it to see all the Beagles enjoying their playtime together.

My aim of attending and taking photographs was in preparation for an event taking place in April where I hope to display some of the images I took at the Birthday.  The event at Capesthorne Hall on 23rd April this year will see hundreds of Beagles on a walk together to break the current world record for the largest single breed dog walk.  You can find out more about the event HERE 

Here are my favourites from the day












Comments