Lenny and Luna | 12 days and almost 3 ~ Liverpool newborn photographer

Lenny was 12 days old at his newborn photography session.  His Sister Luna was a very wriggly almost 3.  I always do the sibling shots at the beginning of the session and then the older ones can go and play or be taken out to play as they become bored.  


Luna momentarily posed for this shot then refused to come back, as is the will of a toddler :-D  I still like it though.  She's looking at the camera and looking after her baby Brother.


Yawn....! It's so tiring posing for photographs...


Then he rolled over and went back to sleep.  I love these simple set ups.


This shot was perfect for adding text so I chose this rhyme.


Lenny posed beautifully in my hats this one towards the end of the session...


this one was at the beginning, and the shot I used for his sneak-peek.  I love this one, he looks like he fell asleep waiting for someone to come and collect him.

Comments