Smash and splash for Joseph's 1st Birthday ~ Liverpool Cake Smash

I. Love. Cake. Smashes.

Take one or more babies; some balloons, bunting and other themed props, a cute outfit and one HUGE cake and go!!! 

What could be more fun than spending an hour watching your baby enjoy themselves, tasting cake and making a fantastic mess?  Not much I can tell you!

This is Joseph, who celebrated his first birthday recently with a cake smash and splash session.  

We began without the cake to get some 'clean' shots.



Then we added the cake...



Once Joseph had a little taste of the icing he was away, and loved bashing it with a wooden spoon...



and then came the splash bit...



I think Joseph loved getting clean again in his own personal bubble bath!

Just perfect.

To book your cake smash or cake smash & splash please contact me (Stacey) on 07845501654 or email me. You can also find me on Facebook 


Thank you.





Comments