Mason ~ 13 days | Liverpool Newborn Photography

Mason was 13 days old when he visited my cosy home studio in Liverpool for his newborn photography session.  


His Mummy and Daddy watched while I took his photos and then they joined in at the end as Mummy requested one of their hands holding Mason. 


 This is a really popular pose lately and also one of my favourites.  Mason was awake for this shot and looking straight at his Mummy, how sweet is that?!






Mummy had also requested using alphabet blocks and her Grandfathers necklace which is really special to them.  I always try to incorporate any requests and they were really happy with their gallery. 

To book any session please contact Stacey on 07845501654 or email or use the contact form.  You can also find me on FaceBook.

Comments