Jessica ~ 7 days adorable | Burnley Newborn Photography

If I hadn't had help in getting to Jessica's Mummy and Daddy's house, I don't think I ever would have found it!  I can honestly say I have never been to that part of my home town and a little embarrassed! What an absolutely gorgeous area, so tranquil and scenic!  As I drove away from the farm I wished it wasn't raining and then I could have taken a few images to go with this post. Jessica is a lucky girl and Buster, the family British Bulldog, is a lucky boy. (And so handsome!)

Jessica looked so cute wrapped up in the sack pose and didn't bat an eyelid she was so comfy and sleepy.


I then put her in a basket and the smile on her face says it all really :-) 


After unwrapping her we tried some poses on a fluffy blanket and a lace backdrop



and to finish Daddy held her head in his hands.  I love this one, It's my favourite from the shoot.


These are just a few of the images from the shoot.  To book your newborn shoot or to make an enquiry, please visit my website here or alternately you can email or view my Facebook page.




Comments