Harvey ~ 7 days | Liverpool Newborn Photography

Harvey and his parents visited my home studio in Liverpool last week for his newborn photography session and he totally rocked it, staying asleep right until the very end. This allowed me to photograph him in a variety of gorgeous little poses and we brought everybody in at the end for some parent shots and family portraits of the three of them together.  Mum requested the parents hands pose especially as she had seen it on my website and liked it so much. Right at the end of the session, Harvey awoke and gave me some amazing eye contact with those beautiful new peepers! 












To book your newborn photography session, please contact Stacey on 07845501654, email daisybphoto@hotmail.com or visit my website: Daisy B Photography
You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter

Comments