Baby Grace ~ 9 days | Liverpool Newborn Photography

Last week I was contacted by Grace's Mummy Kate who asked if I could fit Grace in for a newborn session after contacting a few newborn photographers who unfortunately had no availability.  Luckily for me I was available, so I was able to meet Grace and produce some beautiful images for her family.
Kate requested pink and neutrals so that's what I stuck with for the colour theme.  It was also the first chance I'd had to use the pink bonnet and bootees I crocheted myself a short while ago and in anticipation of the session, I quickly made a little cream teddy bear too for Grace to cuddle in one of the images.
Grace is so adorable and such a good little sleeper. In the middle of the session we had a little awake spell so I managed to get those pretty eyes in a few images.  Then after a feed Grace slept again for a couple more poses. 

To book your newborn session please contact Stacey on 07845501654, email daisybphoto@hotmail.com or use the contact form here.

You will also find links to my Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram pages at the top of my webpages.

Thank you.

Comments