Alexander ~ 11 weeks | Baby Photography Liverpool

I was asked to photograph Alexander at 11 weeks old and I new it wasn't going to be an ordinary session as babies over three weeks old don't sleep as much as newborns.  Armed with a list of ideas for different images, I didn't know what to expect when this fantastic, up for anything, family arrived.  I absolutely love the shots we got! 


 As Alexander was awake, we started with lots of parent shots...





Alexander awake and smiling...



 and then after he'd had a feed he began to fall asleep which was my cue to put him in a bowl on a thick blanket of pure wool.  He looks so cosy in there! 




To book your newborn, baby or family session please contact Stacey on 07845501654 or email daisybphoto@hotmail.com or click here

or alternatively book through Facebook here

Comments