Harry and Darth Vader! - Baby Photography Liverpool

I've never kept a diary going for more than a few days, unlike my Mum and big Sis who have years of the things.  I bet they'll be an interesting read in later life! 



However, a blog is a sort of diary and I intend to keep on top of this, so here is the one about my first sitter session with Harry, who belongs to a friend of a friend.  Harry is 7 months old and has begun to sit unaided so it's the perfect time and another milestone to document.  it's easily forgotten, looking back, at what age they start to do things and the little habits they have such as Harry here waving his arms about



and his hair!!!! IT. NEVER. LIES. FLAT. Totes adorbs! 


Harry was as chilled as chilled gets.  He didn't mind taking all of his clothes off.  He didn't mind sitting in a bowl.  He didn't mind wearing a hat or a bow tie.  He didn't mind sharing the camera with his Star Wars buddies.  Darth Vader was knocked over at least ten times so I guess you could say he wasn't a threat. 


Harry enjoyed stretching his legs a little, helped by his Mummy.  I love this image, look at those muscles too!!


and finally, Harry quite enjoyed sitting in a tub... and perhaps he was getting a bit peckish with all that posing!


Thank you Laura and Harry, and Ann for the room and coffee! 

Comments