Arabella Scarlett-Rose ~ 18 days ~ Newborn Photographer Burnley


This gorgeous baby girl lives in Buckingham! Obviously not the Palace, just with her Mummy and Daddy. :-D

Usually I cover the North West area but and old school friend was visiting our home town of Burnley and asked me to do the shoot so I jumped at the chance to spend the afternoon chatting and catching up with what her Mummy and I had both been up to since leaving school.


Mummy asked for pinks in the session and I also chose some lace that I'd just bought which looked perfect for a newborn baby.  Arabella loved this big basket and I think she could have slept there all afternoon!  



I only ever book one newborn session in a day so that I can spend time making sure babies are relaxed and happy and I can perfect the poses I want.  To book a newborn session with Daisy B Photography please click here

 

Comments