Gracie ~ Liverpool Baby Photography

I had the pleasure of photographing this gorgeous girl a short while ago.  At 9 weeks old Gracie wasn't a newborn and at this age she was a lot more alert so I didn't really expect to get any sleepy poses.  Gracie was happy to lie on the floor and play allowing me to get some shots of those big beautiful eyes.  



Gracie's Mummy wanted red and yellow for the photo-shoot so I stuck with these, incorporating daffodils into the frame at Mummy's request as they are her favourite flower and she had them in her wedding bouquet last year.



Music also plays a big part in this family's life and Gracie loves falling asleep in Daddy's arms listening to him playing the piano.  I was so pleased to get this shot.  Listening to the grand piano was amazing and I think I could've fallen asleep as well!



After that Gracie was relaxed enough for me to get just the one sleepy pose in at the end!  It's safe to say after this shoot I have rediscovered my love for yellow! 


Comments