Busy Daisy B!

I've been pleasantly busy lately due to the New Year newborn offer I've been advertising and I've taken quite a few bookings!  Hopefully I'm not tempting fate by saying that, the rest of the year will take some filling!

    Today was a rare day with the toddler at nursery and the day off from my other job, so I had a hair cut, filed some receipts and got my accounts up to date...yawn...and then settled down to finish off the albums for two clients ready to send out this week.  Such gorgeous girls!
    
    Here are a few of my favourite images from their sessions ~


There is still time to book your newborn session under the New Year offer, even if your baby is due later in the year.
3/4 hour newborn photo-shoot in your own home with digital images charged at £7 per image or £100 for all edited images from the session.
No obligation to purchase 
Offer ends at midnight on the 29th February 2016.
For details of other sessions, products and how to contact please visit my website here.
Or contact Stacey on 07845501654 email daisybphoto@hotmail.com

Comments